Getting Involved at Equipping The Saints
Volunteering with Us:First we would like to “thank you” for taking this step to volunteer with Equipping the Saints (“ETS”). ETS is a non-profit ministry dedicated to helping ministries find the resources they need to carry on the work God called them to do. Since 1991, Equipping the Saints has served evangelical Christian ministries worldwide by providing information, materials and equipment of all types. We also help churches, schools, camps, etc. here in America. Without our volunteers our mission would not be possible. Whatever opportunity you decide to volunteer for, just know you are making a huge difference in the lives of Christian workers who serve all over the world. Some areas that we are in need of volunteers for are:
• Warehouse - this may include preparing and packaging items to be sent to Christian workers in the mission field; logging donated items into our system; and sorting and packing clothes. ETS also has offsite storage facilities where volunteers may complete work affiliated with the warehouse.
• Office - this may include help with answering phone, mailings, data entry, the ETS website and contact with our donors.
• Store - this may include inventory, restocking and helping customers.
• Maintenance - this may include repairs to donated electronics, repairs and upkeep of the building and grounds, and vehicle maintenance.
The above is an overview of the main areas where we need volunteers. These may change due to the changes in the ETS ministry.
To be eligible to be a volunteer you must first:
1) Complete the volunteer information form and the background check authorization form. If you are under the age of 18, please fill out the juvenile volunteer information form only. Those under 18 do not need the background check authorization form.
2) Submit your application by mail or email. Our mailing address is:
Equipping The Saints
1254 Keezletown Rd
Weyers Cave, VA 24486
Please use the contact us link at the top for email. We will then email you back. This helps reduce robots sending spam email by not showing our actual email address here.
When we receive your application we may contact you to set up an interview.
Bring A Work Group:
We would love to host a youth group or adult group to help in the many areas listed above.
If you would like to bring a group, please contact us at 540-234-6222 to set that up.
Overnight (very basic) accommodations are available for small groups of up to 10 members.
Please complete the appropriate volunteer forms and email or fax them to us.
One form must be completed for every member of your group.
For safety reasons, volunteers must be 13 and older. Wear clothing that you don't mind getting dirty and come and help!