Thur April 19th
This DVD is formatted for Region 1
When the singing Veggies encounter some car trouble, they're stranded at old, rundown seafood joint where nothing is quite as it seems. As Bob the Tomato and the kids settle in to wait for a tow truck to help get their van back on the road, the "Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" share a little story about a guy named Jonah. Jonah was kind of like a mailman except his messages came straight from God. Jonah loves his job, until the day comes when he has to deliver a message to the people of Nineveh. Instead of carrying out his mission, Jonah turns and sets sail in the opposite direction onboard a pirate ship. Soon Jonah embarks on an adventure that leads him into the belly of a whale, and to the heart of Nineveh for a hilarious showdown.
The 2-disc DVD collector's edition of Jonah includes tons of games, behind-the-scenes featurettes, and more!
* The Movie - Choose between the anamorphic widescreen version straight from the movie theater, or the full-frame version edited to fit your TV screen. You get both!
* Audio commentary #1 - Writers / directors Phil Vischer and Mike Nawrocki
* Audio commentary #2 - Ameake Owens (producer) and Marc Vulcano (director of animation)
* Audio commentary #3 - Vegetable actors Larry the Cucumber ("Pirate Larry") and Mr. Lunt ("Pirate Lunt")
* Spanish language version - Los veggies hablan español!
* 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound (or 2.0 Dolby Stereo Sound) - For the ultimate VeggieTales sound experience!
* The usual chapters menu, subtitles, hidden Easter Eggs, and more!
Time: 1 hr 42 min | Production Year: 2002